1.30.2007

Do The Charleston

If I could wriggle my nose and zap myself back into another time, I would choose the roaring '20s without a doubt. Maybe I have read (and seen) The Great Gatsby ten too many times, but doing the swinging charleston in a shimmering flapper dress, mary jane pumps, and a prim cloche hat just sounds so magical.

Since we can't vacation in other decades ... yet... I'll have to settle for these great French Sole ballet flats. Dubbed the "Charleston" because their timeless shape and old-fashioned loafer-inspired fringe, these shoes bring a classic spin to denim and add a ladylike elegance to skinny trousers.














Aren't these shoes the cats pajamas?

-tf

2 comments:

connie said...

Buuuhh I loooovveee

Anonymous said...

suggestion for a future blog: post some great finds from discreet clothing stores online... just a thought!